Friday, May 26, 2006

HARD ROCK CAFE TOKYO!!


Last week, I had a part-time-job at TV Asahi, Roppongi, as a staff of MUSIC STATION which is famous TV program in Japan.

After finishing the work, I went to HARD ROCK CAFE to drink with my friend.
Though that was first time to go there, it was a cool and nice Bar, and I could have a wonderful time.

In the bar, good rock music was playing at large volume, light was dim, beer and french fries were really good, all the women clerks was so pretty.....

I mean, the atmosphere was really good!! That was as if I was in America!! "Paradice city" of Guns N' Roses in a large volume was so cool!!

There are many foreigners.

However, there is one problem. That is......

Every foods and drinks are really expensive!!
The most cheap beer is ¥840, in a glass. And all the burgers are over¥1500!!

But they are delicious. If you have a lot of money, I will recommend to visit there.

No comments: